Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Don't You Just Love a Bargain?


Hi Everyone,
Let me first say THANK YOU to everyone for commenting on my most recent art post! You are so kind. From this picture you can see I have changed the back ground color and framed my piece. The frame was a bargain at $2.99 at the Christmas Tree Shop! Can't be that!

For those of you who have been inquiring, I will answer your questions:

Q:How long did it take you to make this?
A: This picture is 8 X 11 inches, it took me four hours to make.

Q: Will you be selling this?
A: My hope right now is to make a 5X7 inch note card from this image and to sell those with other greeting cards I've made, locally. I have no idea how to go about selling cards on-line and although I am flattered by your compliments...I wouldn't know where to start. However, if you are interesting in buying this piece (in 5X7 card form) feel free to contact me via email:
spirals@gwi.net
to request a card! The cost is $5.41

I am hoping I can show this and other pieces at our local art center: Waterfall Arts in the near future.
Thank you again for your support, your comments/feedback and for being an inspiration to me.
One of my favorite things to do at nap time (i.e 'Mama time') is to peruse the web and visit the many creative people out there sharing with the world what they love, do, make and believe in. And I am complimented when you stop by and visit me. Thank you.
PEACE
~~MM

2 comments:

amy turn sharp said...

Go to etsy.com asap and start a shop! You are so talented- i am sure they will sell! xo

Mama J said...

You ARE an incredibly talented mama--if you are interested in selling these online (even on a small scale through your blog), my mom has done some great legwork finding a lot of that stuff out. She would love to answer any questions that you might have at her blog http://alineintime.blogspot.com (there's a link on my blog as well). She's a wonderful, talented mama who loves to share ideas too. I think there's a link to "Imagekind" or something like that where she has her cards done from her paintings. Julie

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails